- :: Application Development
:: Project Consulting
:: QA and Testing Services
:: Business Intelligence
:: Data Management
:: Business Process Outsourcing
:: Training in all ERP Modules
IShift Corp. provides in-depth experience and expertise in legacy application development, release management, and maintenance. We understand that Applications are the key point of any organization. IShift Corp. offers VALUE ADD services for both internal and external facing client applications. Our resources come equipped with proven project management techniques, application development methodologies, and release / change management principles.Whether it is a single resource requirement or staffing up a complete project team, team IShift Corp. has it all. Our capabilities help companies improve revenue, drive efficiencies and productivity improvements, automate key processes, reduce process/cycle times, and transform business data into valuable information.
Our service spectrum consists of a range of technology offerings like:
Application Maintenance and Enhancement:
- - Application Maintenance / Support
- - DBA Support
- - Enhancement / Release Development
- - Legacy Application Support
- - E-Business
Custom Application Development:
- - Client Specific Custom Application Development Solutions in Legacy, Mainframe, AS400, Client/server, and e----
- - Business Environments
Data Centric Services:
- - Database Design
- - Modeling (logical and physical)
- - Development Database Support
- - Maintenance / Production Support
- - Database Tuning
- - Database Conversions and Data Warehousing
- - Data Warehouse
- - Business Intelligence
- - Waterfall Development Framework
- - Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- - Agile Requirements
- - Independent Validation & Verification testing
IShift Corp. Staffing Service offerings include temporary, temporary-to-hire, as well direct placement services. We have experience and capability to staff a single request and also putting together entire project team for our client needs. We work with fewer clients to ensure our QUALITY DELIVERABLES are met. We invest in our clients to study and understand the geographical location. IT Infrastructure, IT Projects and Work Environment. These are our building blocks that help us attain a strong foundation to better service our client needs. Our structured and defined recruitment process helps us furnish the best resource. Our recruitment team is well equipped with tools and database of resources to meet up with our client ramp-up needs. Our approach to ensure quality deliverables in our recruitment process helps us source ‘Quantity’ and still maintain ‘Quality’ as required by our clients.
We have successfully recruited and placed resources in the following areas:
- - Customized Application Development
- - Quality Assurance and Testing
- - Business Analysis
- - ERP Implementation
- - Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing
Our resources have the experience in the following Industry Verticals:
- - Healthcare
- - Banking Financial
- - Manufacturing
- - Retail / E-Commerce
- - Entertainment
- - Insurance
Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
QA and Testing Services
QA @ “IShift Corp.”
- Strong testing team of skilled, passionate, and creative QA engineers.
- State-of-the-art automation solutions for completing automating testing lifecycle – from build deployment and smoke testing to functional and regression testing in various tools and technologies.
- Expertise in all the industry-wide accepted test case management tools. Our breadth and depth of testing encompasses tools, technologies, methodologies, and domain-specific knowledge to create the most optimal solutions for your business.
The Testing processes followed at “IShift Corp.” are mature, industry standard, and proven to work. Right from the inception of a project and requirement gathering to functional testing and deployment, every phase of your product QA lifecycle is defined, along with relevant informational artifacts (Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Results, and Product Quality Metrics, among others) that get produced.
“IShift Corp.” QA Processes HighligIshift Corp.
- Mature and proven processes tailored for project methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Iterative, among others.
- In-house QA training team to train and ramp-up QA engineers
- Informative and to-the-point artifacts for every phase of the test cycle.
- Detailed Reporting – Status, Defect Trends, and Quality of Code.
- Tight coupling between Defect Metrics and Testing to continuously improve team productivity and product quality.
“IShift Corp.” QA team utilizes top-of-the-line tools for performing QA and Testing for clients. The QA team has expertise on working on a wide variety of tools, from the licensed as well as the open-source arena. Below are few of the tools that are used in “IShift Corp.”.
Defect Tracking Tools
QA Evaluation Metrics
For every project that “IShift Corp.” undertakes, Quality Assurance Plan and Quality Test Plan are prepared at the launch of the project. These plans outline all the activities to be performed to meet the quality objectives from the customer’s perspective.
It is the respective test lead’s responsibity to ensure that all quality system procedures/standards applicable to the project are followed, and that all the tests and reviews are conducted in planned manner.
Preparation of Software Quality Assurance Plan
- Approval of plans
- Recording and resolution of problems
- Necessary focus on measures of quality
BI Solution Delivery
The design, construction, integration and deployment of all BI components; delivery of a fully operational solution.
- Requirements Definition
- Solution Design
- Data Design & Modeling
- Infrastructure Sizing, Design and Configuration
- ETL Engineering
- Data Warehouse/ODS/Data Mart Construction
- BI Front-End Design & Construction
- BI Tools Installation & Configuration
- BI Application Development or Customization
- Application Production Rollout
- Training, change management & usability
- A function-rich, fully operational BI solution conforming to the architectural blueprint
- Criteria and measurement for creation of projected business value (per the Program Charter)
- Application of governance, PMO, change management and other techniques, as needed, to assure total success
- Integration of the solution deployed with the "greater" infrastructure and application environment
IShift Corp. brings industry knowledge of BI best practices to bear, when examining a client's BI environment, in order to prescribe strategies and remediate gaps and shortfalls.
- Business Alignment
- Program/Project Formulation
- Governance & PMO
- Organization & Staffing
- Infrastructure Components & Integration
- Business Value Creation
- "Total" organizational profiling across critical dimensions
- Determination and measurement of critical success factors given organization's vision and goals
- Infusion of best practices based on comprehensive assessment of current practices
- Creation of actionable strategies to enable progression to next stages of BI capability and maturity
Your company's networks carry time-sensitive financial transactions, life-saving patient records, and valuable engineering and manufacturing orders. The modern day data center is the heartbeat of any company. Every organization relies on the data center to provide access and services. The level of dependency on the data center means that change is constant, and as always, systems availability is of the utmost importance.
IShift Corp. infrastructure managers will plan, lead, organize, control and maintain the infrastructure work performed in your company's data center and network node site. Our managers handle network and hardware planning, systems capacity issues, systems remediation, and the coordination of business application managers and their projects planned for the Data Center.
We provide facility managers to provide day-to-day oversight and leadership of your operated data center facilities. IShift Corp. provides managers experienced with maintenance, repair, installation and operation of the facility as it pertains to electrical systems, mechanical systems, capacity planning, project management, data center build-outs, and all other aspects of data center facility operation.
Scope of the data center support staff include: operators, operation managers, system administrators and system programmers.
Business Process Outsourcing
IShift Corp.follows a consultative approach assisting clients in adopting the right sourcing strategy; providing you with various sourcing options and helping you start with the right option depending upon your business demands and objectives. Over the last two decades outsourcing has come a long way and IShift Corp. clearly distinguishes between old outsourcing options and the modern day strategies.
Turn-key projects or staff augmentation are two such old forms of outsourcing which have been widely used, practiced and still in common memory across the global world. We term these two options as ‘Conventional Outsourcing’. We believe that these Conventional Outsourcing options still have an importance though one has to be careful keeping the business objectives in mind. These days’ businesses use Conventional Outsourcing options as a starting point to test the waters, before maturing to better strategies.
IShift Corp. Project Outsourcing option enables clients to procure our services on a project basis. Through this option clients should carve out projects that require specific technology expertise or have tight budgetary demands and we can help you deliver such time bound specific projects from one of our delivery centers located in India, Romania and Argentina. The start up time in this option may be higher as it is dependent on a clearly defined project scope / requirements, though this option is commonly used to test the offshore strategy.
IShift Corp. Staff Outsourcing option enables clients to quickly augment their existing engineering teams with our talented pool of engineers. The inherent business objective in this option is to augment your existing engineering team capability with additional resources to control the budget overruns and to meet the time-to-market plans. It is also very common to start with this option to test the offshoring strategy.
Training in all ERP Modules
Ishift Corp. provides an extensive training in ERP Packages and Job Assistance in order to ensure a guarantee of 100% placement for its students. Ishift Corp. provides training in ERP Functional Packages ERP (SD, CRM, MM, PP, PM, FICO, HR, SCM, APO, RETAIL etc) and ERP Technical Packages ERP (ABAP/4, ABAP/4+CA, BASIS, BW, NETWEAVER XI, NETWEAVER EP ) by Experienced Faculty. This training is also supported with the help of live projects in ERP Packages which provide industrial exposure to the candidates & helps the Candidate to find a suitable job in ERP Packages. We Provide Training in ERP Packages by Experienced Industry Professionals. We have a dedicated placement cell which provides 100% placement assistance in ERP Packages to all the candidates.